Alrewas surgery aims to provide a welcoming, high quality, professional and caring service to all its patients. We welcome all comments, suggestions and complaints as these help us to ensure our service meets the standards we strive to achieve.
If you have any concerns or wish to make a comment on the service you have received - good or bad - you can do so via the following options:
1. Friends and Family Test - comment cards available in surgery waiting area or take the survey online (red button on the right of the website)
2. Comment via this website's homepage, the button at the bottom of this screen or via our suggestions box in the surgery
3. Write to or call the practice manager at the surgery or via the surgery email address
4. Complete a complaints form Complaint form - Alrewas Surgery
5. Comment via the NHS Choices website NHS Choices - Alrewas Surgery