Did you know, in South Staffordshire we wasted medicines which cost the
NHS over £5 million last year?
That could be:
- 800 more hip replacements
- 560 more heart by-pass operations
- 5,600 more cataract operations
- 120 more community nurses
- 720 more knee replacements
We are currently running a campaign to reduce the waste of prescription medicines.
So we need your help:
If you would like any more information on the Medicine Waste Campaign please look at the East Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group website