If you live within the practice area and would like to register with the practice, please call into the surgery and our receptionist will give you a registration pack with the relevant forms to complete.
You can also print the forms from the links below.
Registration forms you can print, complete and bring into the surgery
For each person who wishes to register, the following forms are required:
1. A GMS1 form - click on the link:
2. A New Patient Quesionnaire - please ensure you print the correct form:
3. If you have a child under 5, you will be given another form to complete when you come into the surgery
4. The NHS in England is introducing the Summary Care Record, which will be used in emergency care. The record will contain information about any medicines you are taking, allergies you suffer from and any bad reactions to medicines you have had to ensure those caring for you have enough information to treat you safely. For further information, please click on the Summary Care Record link on the right of the screen. An opt-out form is also available there if you do not wish to have a Summary Care Record.
5. For online services, please also complete the application form below and bring photo ID and a proof of address to the surgery.